- This website has been prepared on the order of Filip Curyło Legal Office and Paweł Śliz Legal Office. The information on the website is available free of charge. The website is not advertising and serves only for informational purposes. No information posted on the website constitutes an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The content and structure of this website are protected by copyright, its reproduction, in particular the use of texts placed on the website, as well as fragments and photographs for purposes other than non-commercial, without our consent, is prohibited. Please be advised that websites and Internet services linked on the website have been prepared by third parties and therefore we are not responsible for information, advice, opinions, suggestions and materials contained in these websites and services.
- The content of electronic correspondence (including all attachments), the sender of which are attorney Paweł Śliz and attorney Filip Curyło is confidential and legally protected, and only its addressee can be the recipient. If you are not the recipient of such a message, please inform the sender immediately and delete such message from your system (including any attachments). Any unauthorized distribution, copying and dissemination of electronic correspondence is prohibited by law.
- We do not consent to the effective delivery of any procedural, administrative and formal notices of any kind electronically, as well as we do not make any statements, assurances or provide opinions (unless expressly agreed in advance in writing).
- Sending a message by or from the slizcurylo.pl domain cannot constitute any basis for recognizing the existence of authorization of attorney Filip Curyło or attorney Pawel Śliz to take actions on behalf of third parties, unless such authorization is based on a power of attorney previously granted in writing.
- We do not agree to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication, in particular using e-mail boxes in the slizcurylo.pl domain. All commercial information sent to us will be treated as unsolicited commercial information within the meaning of Article 10 section 1 of the Act on the provision of electronic services, unless the sender of the message has previously received explicit consent to send commercial information.