Criminal defense and representation of victims in the criminal and economic criminal procedures.
Criminal proceedings are a special area for us, because we both started our work in the legal practice from criminal practice. We know how difficult is the situation of a person standing on the charge of committing a crime against whom the entire state coercion apparatus is directed. Practice has also allowed us to get to know the situation of the other side: we know how lonely in the thicket of regulations feels the person wronged by a crime. We defend at every stage of the criminal and offense proceedings, also before the Supreme Court and at the stage of executing a penalty. We represent the interests of victims from the stage of notification of a crime to the final end of the proceedings.
In the field of criminal law, we practice in the area of:
- criminal offenses,
- accidents and other communication crimes,
- medical malpractice,
- drug offenses,
- economic crimes,
- criminal and fiscal responsibility,
- proceedings regarding the European Arrest Warrant and other extradition proceedings,
- offenses, including fiscal offenses,
- executive criminal proceedings (concerning the execution of a penalty after a valid conviction).
Read about other practice areas: