Legal services regarding foreigners in Poland.
Specializing in the immigration law, essentially a field of legal protection of foreigners, is the result of our beliefs, according to which a person in a difficult situation in legal terms must be provided with professional legal assistance. As part of this specialization, we deal with, among others, advice and representation in proceedings regarding:
- employment of foreigners in Poland
- confirmation of Polish citizenship,
- issuing a European arrest warrant (EAW), execution of an EAW issued by a state other than Poland and other extradition proceedings,
- granting and restoring Polish citizenship and recognition as a Polish citizen,
- granting refugee status,
- providing subsidiary protection,
- granting consent for stay on humanitarian grounds or consent for tolerated stay
- granting asylum to foreigners
- granting temporary protection and refusing entry to the territory of the Republic of Poland,
- detaining a foreigner, placing him in a guarded center or remanding in custody for foreigners.
Read about other practice areas: