Advice and representation in divorce, alimentation, child custody and other family law matters.
Services in the area of family law include advising Clients, preparing pre-procedural and procedural documents and representing Clients before common courts from the initiation of proceedings, until its final termination. We also help at the stage of executing the court's decision in the enforcement proceedings. Under family law, we provide services, especially in the area of:
- divorce (at-fault or no-fault),
- division of property,
- maintenance and contributing to the needs of the family,
- deprivation, limitation, entrusting the exercise of parental authority,
- establishing contact between the parent and the child,
- execution of parent-child contacts,
- expressing consent to undertake activities exceeding the scope of ordinary administration of the child's property.
Read about other practice areas: